Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

1 week to 6 months


Lark turned six months old a couple of weeks ago so I am late posting this, but I thought it was fun to see how much she has grown! The only real scale is her brooch - it looks so big on her in the first pic!

She is sitting up, rolling all over the place, and eating solid foods. But, what makes me so happy is seeing her really start to interact with her sister. I can see in her eyes that she adores her. Their new favorite game is tag - I hold Lark and we chase LM, then LM chases us and the giggles are non-stop for both of them. Love my two girls, here's to the giggles continuing throughout their whole lives.

6 comments:

  1. she is so sweet, I love her wee legs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever way of documenting her growth.

    She is adorable!! They sure do grow way too fast.

    Love all the different blankets and quilts too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! Happy 6 months! :] {I LOVE all the different blankets/quilts that she's lying on!}

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a darling little baby! I'm enjoying seeing my two girls develop their sisterly bond too- what a joy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous baby! you have quite an amazing collection of blankets!

    ReplyDelete