Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

little vintage style v.20


Welcome to Little Vintage Style, a place to show off your sweet little ones wearing vintage! Link up every Wednesday, and make sure to click around and say 'hello!' to all of the other vintage lovin' mommas like you!

**********





LM wore: vintage dress from mien123
I am feeling a bit under the weather (I picked up whatever Lark had last week), so I apologize for keeping this short. My brain doesn't seem to be functioning at the moment as I have sat here for far too long staring at the computer screen and all I have come up with to write is - we took these pictures on a HOT day.

It certainly was hot, and now my head feels the same way... so I better get some rest.

Link up below!



9 comments:

  1. love the little dress, hope you are feeling better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well...hoping you're feeling good soon!
    Love that dress - it is adorable! As is your sweet little girl. I just love her curls!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry stace! hope you feel better soon. love that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful photos! I love that dress on her- the bright colors are so sweet with her pale hair! Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was fun having you visit :) I am sorry you're sick. Addy caught it too, she has had a low grade fever the past two days too. stupid sickness. I hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are feeling better soon. It is dreadful when you feel unwell and the weather is hot hot hot.
    Little miss looks adorable in that dress. the colours are just so bright and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love her dress!
    Also. This is my first time linking and had to look up "vintage" because while I know Stella's dress is old. I wasn't sure it was vintage...sheesh! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. she looks so cute! i would have never guessed it was a hot day since she looks so happy! :)
    and the dress is so pretty! love the colors!!

    hope you're feeling better!! XO!

    ReplyDelete