Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

little vintage style v.6


Welcome to Little Vintage Style v.6, where you can link up your stylin' little ones!

I keep thinking how fun it would be to make LM a kite to fly on these windy days we've been having... in the mean time, we've discovered the joys of butterfly flying! The feather butterflies you can buy at any craft store get picked up by the wind and take flight quite easily.

We whiled away a late afternoon waiting for daddy to get home by chasing butterflies in our bare feet on the grass. I couldn't help but feel a little of that summertime magic as her giggles floated off into the sky, oh how I love this time of year!





Dress: vintage from ebay, Jeggings: Target

I just wanted to say thank you to all the ladies who have been linking up each week, you are awesome! And, I also wanted to invite anyone who has been thinking about joining in the fun to do it! There have been a lot of great connections and friendships made already which is one of the reasons I wanted to start this feature. I leave the submissions open until Saturday night and we'd love to have (meet) you!

Link up your little ones below!



  

10 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, that dress looks SO CUTE on her!! what a lovely pic you got with her and that butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great color for her. she "pops" in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love that colour on her! She is adorable as always but that green really is so very special on her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think this is my favorite look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so lovely! i love that second picture, your photos are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. she's such a cutie :) I ove the dress too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful dress- the bright colors look so nice with her blond hair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That second picture makes my heart melt...she's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just popped through everyone's links! laughed out loud at all the cute!!! i absolutely love this feature you're doing, it's so fun and inspiring to see all the fashions!

    ReplyDelete