Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

happy december

When it comes to Christmas I have a penchant for kitschy and in Husbands words 'creepy' decor. He teases me, but I can't help it - I just love little elf faces (so ugly they are cute, right?)! I'm still kicking myself for not snatching up this beauty to add to my Christmas collection. Oh, those Christmas tree hats! If it's old and smiling it catches my heart. Ha! These and more will be trimming the tree this year well out of reach of little hands. 



Do you have any Christmas collections?

4 comments:

  1. Those elves are AMAZING! I love them. Are they thrifted?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @bri - yes! i have been lucky to find these little guys at the thrift store, i always get giddy when i find one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stace I love them too (even if they are creepy) I think one day when I have a back yard I am going to hide all those creepy little gnomes back there and tell the children they are watching them ha ha ha! K so I found the most cutest little vintage ornament of a boy holding an old old camera. I had to buy it! Can't wait for you to see it (and us) in a few weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love those elves. my mom has a few that i just adore and will eventually steal!

    ReplyDelete