Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

birthday weekend


I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, mine was pretty great. Friday was my birthday so I treated myself to some shopping during the day and then Husband took me out for a surprise date that night. He wouldn't tell me where we were going and I was shocked when he pulled up to a certain shop and said I could pick out a present. I'll keep it a secret a little longer because I actually don't have my present to unveil yet, but I was so happy and completely taken off guard. I never would have guessed and those are the best kind of presents I think. Then we went to a delicious dinner, got dessert to go, and ate it on a blanket up the canyon at a park next to the river. We talked until it was dark and since we didn't have candles I made my birthday wish on a star. A simple birthday but one of my best.

I have a feeling this week is going to be hard for me to dig into... I feel more like lazing about on a beach than folding the laundry.

(photo source)

1 comment:

  1. Yay Happy Birthday (again). I can't wait to see what present you got. Oh and the picture took me off guard for a min, I was like, HOLY COW those two have changed ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete