Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

shop update: creams + whites


Here is the latest shop update. The lighting was tricky since the weather was horrible today. I would usually wait for the sun to come out, but I decided to take pictures regardless since we are going out of town on Thursday and I wanted to get this done. Hope you like it!

And just for fun I thought I would share some of my favorite items in the shop. These are the ones I would choose to keep in a heartbeat. So you better snatch them up before I do!

3 comments:

  1. O my gosh!!!! I had better talk the husband into a baby pronto! Love Love Love the mauve little girl dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love those sneakers!!!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look so pretty all grouped together like that!

    ReplyDelete